Once Again, I have been Missing in Action when it comes to my blogging. UGH I know I know lol I need to get it together. Trying to be superwoman is just not the easiest thing for me lately. The craziest thing is that all of the projects i actually had going on i felt like they weren't being done 100% to my ability. I'm not sure guys lately i feel like I am slacking a little bit. However i am slowly pulling myself out of this rut and getting things done. For example: My amazing Fiance and i redid our Office space. Might i say, it totally needed it! My Side of the office really just looked like a HOT-MESS!, my computer was inaccessible, i had absolutely NO work space at all. I was literally doing all homework on my laptop, and all craft projects at our kitchen table. Not to mention I had absolutely NO time/room for editing pictures. I have at least four shoots sitting on my memory card now that have yet to even meet photoshop! Soo here are the before and afters lol
Here are the before pictures. As you can see i have absolutely no rhyme or reason to this mess. Its just there, and taking up sooo much space. Everything is thrown around and stuffed in drawers and boxes. Wedding DIY projects everywhere and taking up space. and my computer is completely HIDDEN! lol
Here are the after photographs. I first started by seperating all the FINISHED wedding projects and placing them in a tote and putting them in the closet. NO sense having them lay around getting destroyed. Then, I was able to take down the top half of my desk entirely and get rid of the shelving that was essentially handicapping my entire craft experience lol. I then added a second monitor (bought at the goodwill for $45 bucks can you believe it!!) because one monitor was not enough. I have begun to work on more intricate projects with both my photoshop and crafts and have found that one screen just was not enough. Additionally, two screens makes writing papers for school super easy! As you can see i also added an additional storage bin to the left and a small stand to the right for additional storage space. (also purchased at the goodwill for #4.50!) Right now i have my backpack sitting on top of the stand however! I plan on purchasing the Cricut Explore next week and the top of that stand will be his HOME! Also, as you can see that mess of tools and embellishments is gone. I bough large zip lock bags and sorted all my tools and craft supplies into their own bags each marked properly. I really wanted individualized storage containers for each category, buuut i was not willing to spend $300 plus in storage bins at my local Walmart. Instead i bought 60 one gallon zip locks for less then $5 dollars. They will do for now!






No comments:
Post a Comment