I love being a housewife.. minus the fact that outside of my home, I actually work full time haha. That does not mean I am exempt from the everyday duties of real housewives. I still fall victim to the laundry basket calling me, the dishes piled to the sky, my son screaming "MOMMY" from the top of his lungs, and my loving but forgetful future husband who misplaces everything.
I somehow manage to find ways to incorporate these everyday duties as a mother and wife into my 40 hour work weeks and ide like to think I do it all with a smile. (My fiance may disagree) At any rate, things get done, my family is happy, well taken care of, and we all wake up every morning and go through the motions.
I would never be one to say I dislike my life, but sometimes I do feel as if I am just going through the motions and not actually living. As if I am on Autopilot 24/7. Then there are the days where work is not an issue, and instead I get to spend my time partaking in things I actually enjoy. The ironic thing is that the things I enjoy, are those of a common housewife.
Some women dream of elite careers and extravagant living. I dream of staying home, raising my children, washing dirty hands, wiping tiny noses, sewing costumes for school plays, planning birthday parties, slumber parties, any party! Planning vacations, family trips, sharing stories, PTA meetings, Bake Sales, having the ability to cook every night for my family, and craft projects Galore!. If only.. If Only haha
I am the ULTIMATE wannabe housewife. I don't care that I have to work 40+ hrs a week, I will always find a way to make sure I am able to do all the things for my family that other housewives have the luxury of doing haha. No matter how exhausting. It is unfortunate that in today's economy a household with one income is nearly impossible. So instead I dream, work and dream while still managing to craft my life away, in addition to my other wannabe housewife duties! Interestingly enough, I have recently learned that I am not the only wannabe. So this is for you ladies, a blog about happiness, sadness, children, partners, food for thought, ideas for inspiration, makeup, health tips, probably not politics lol. Weightloss (or lack there of), beauty secrets, and recipes. Fighting, laughing, dancing, decorating, teaching, creating, projecting, loving, living....
And being the best damn wannabe you ever seen.. XoXo
No comments:
Post a Comment